Well-crafted custom furniture, quality woods, springs, and materials are time pieces that could become family heirlooms. By selecting fabrics that meet abrasion resistance tests such as Wyzenbeek or Martindale methods, the appropriate fabric choices can help ensure that the furniture items will stand up to wear and tear, even with heavy use.
- Only fabrics of 15,000 double rubs or higher are used on furniture or upholstery—no compromise
- Furniture arms and backs are padded with cotton felt and green foam to provide comfort that will last, with each piece upholstered from top to bottom by the same upholsterer.
- Standard seat cushions are made with eco-friendly foam that is extremely durable and wrapped with a soft fibre—channelled so that it won’t move around and finished in a cotton casing to ensure durability
- For a luxurious sit, a feather blend: 100% waterfowl feather wrap for seats with a foam core, and 60% waterfowl feather, 40% fibre for the back.
- For the ultimate luxury: choose our down fill: 20% down, 80% waterfowl feather in the backs and envelope wrap seats
At Elspeth Interiors, “seeing is believing” is the operative phrase. When it comes to customization, clients can choose between a variety of showrooms to customize their furniture. Basic models in white canvas are displayed in our showrooms where customers can see, touch, and try out a vast selection of sofas, accent chairs, and ottomans, as well as customize their options for size, configuration, fibre content, and fabric selection to suit their own space and needs.